Friday, November 15, 2013

Shoes!

In three weeks, I'll be in NYC.

I'll be honest - I'm pretty excited about this. It's the first "me" thing I've done in a long time. I'm so lucky to have a family to support me - and my husband - while I'm away!

Today, I'm going to be thankful for my running shoes. They don't see as much action as they should, but I'm working on that. I was looking at my itinerary for NYC and realized I only have a forty-five minute layover in Washington, DC. I'm calculating de-boarding time and takeoff times in my head while looking at the layout of the Reagan airport. I'm starting to panic just a little bit.

Solution? Carry-on backpack; running shoes. I've got this. And I've run enough in these particular(ly bright) shoes that I'm comfortable sprinting through unknown territory in them.

I was super excited about these shoes. They encourage natural running, and feel very reactive.

There's a whole science behind it, but all I know is they feel good. And they're going to do me a lot of good in New York!

http://www.newtonrunning.com/why/science

So, thanks, people of Newton Running! It's a great shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment