Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Catching up!

I wasn't able to blog this weekend - too busy with a certain toddler - but here's a recap of my gratitude.

11/9
Saturday. I'm thankful for my car. It's a Jeep, and it's a monster, but it's got automatic start and I can survive the upcoming winter with it. Simple!

11/10
I'm thankful for great friends -- the kind that you can go to the farmers market with and just have a grand time with in the early morning. Today we went to Bachman's off of Lyndale. The Kingfield Farmers Market moved into their greenhouse, and it's more like a neighborhood fair. A hipster band, fresh mulled cider, fresh bakery items.. beautiful day, great time. Our kids are freaking adorable, too.




Love these two! 


11/11
 Monday - I'm thankful for having a house big enough to keep my distance from my wonderful, insanely sick husband. He's been violently ill all afternoon, and I'm doing my best to keep myself and the kiddo healthy. It's a challenge. I feel so horrible for him, but I'm grateful that we have the space that just may save Amelia from the stomach flu!

11/12
 It's Tuesday! I'm thankful for smartphone-friendly mittens. Isn't that first world?! I'm thankful for the cheap little Target brand mittens I have stuffed in every jacket I own -- I can actually dial with them. And this is important, since I'm trying to win Cities 97 Sampler Release Party tickets. I love me some Delta Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment