Friday, November 1, 2013

Giving Thanks

I'm going to try to remind myself each and every day that I have so many things to be thankful for now.


So - for the month of November, I'll be posting each day. There's a warning attached - I'm thankful each and every single day for both of my children. Henry may be gone from my arms, but he grew in my heart and there he stays. Amelia is my constant joy and comfort.

 You'll be seeing a lot of her!

Today, I'm thankful that daycare was closed (although not why - I love her provider and wouldn't wish the flu on her for a second!) - because Amelia and I got to hang out all day. We played, and read, and went out with Great Grandma (GiGi) to get our hair done and take lunch. And my sisters and two of my nieces got to join us!


I'm also thankful for the beautiful colors that Minnesota produces each fall. Winter is coming, and this is just a final burst to remind me that every cycle - every life and death - is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment