Monday, February 18, 2013

I put it on Facebook this morning.

Maybe I shouldn't have. I don't like to crush people. But so many people are all ready saying.. maybe he could prove the doctors wrong. Maybe there'll be a miracle.

They didn't see the MRI. I'm honestly surprised that you can live even days with that much brain physically missing.

I caught myself crying this morning. It was a hard one - Amelia woke up as I was getting ready, and cried until I snuggled her. Then she sprang up and started saying, "Play!"  She tried to go downstairs. She was ready to be up. She's been getting up at 6am for the last two days; why would today be any different?

But of course, Jason yelled at me. It's my fault. I can't leave my daughter sobbing when that's all I want to do.

I'm just getting really frustrated. I'm having nasty posterior pelvic pain with Henry pushing on my nerves which makes it hell to do stairs, and even walk at times. I'm just drained. I have a proposal to complete, and never seem to get any time to get away. I'm getting really angry. I don't feel like I have any support when I need it. It's really hard to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment