Monday, October 21, 2013

Five

I can't believe it's been five months. I've been decent all day. Luckily, it was quiet and I got to sit in the back of the clinic.

But still. Every time I write the date, it's a little barb into my heart.

I met with my geneticist about what happened with him. I figured it was time - after my nightmares. I think Jason and I will start thinking about another - that is, once we move. Maybe I should start a new house kickstarter?! I don't care where. Just somewhere I don't have to worry about ricochet bullets and drug deals.

Then I get home. There's mail for Henry. They reprocessed his health claim.. And denied it.

Cue another painful, difficult phone call.

Now I need to call two other people to get everything straightened out.

Does it ever get easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment