Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday - Cleaning.

Just when I'm about to sit down.. a song comes on shuffle and I'm bawling. Currently it's Held by Natalie Grant. "If hope is born of suffering - if this is only the beginning..?"

I know that this is only the beginning of the rest of my life. The life that I have to continue on with, without my son. Will the suffering ever.. lessen?

Back to cleaning. I stopped this blog post to actually go hang frames and other stuff. Jason's going to be pissed - nothing is in line. Levels are for wimps. I just needed these things hung!

I can feel my cesarean stretching - but I can't stop. When I stop, something sets me off. I hate Tuesdays.

My house is chaos - I have pulled nearly everything out and am just trying to breath and cool off before re-homing it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment